ME

So I set this up because I dont like Yafro anymore

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Grumpy shirt

I got my grumpy shirt... fitting seeing as i'm almost pissed off all the time these days, Dales pissed at me. No pictures latley.... to lazy to take them.. i'm in abby right now have just about 2 days off so I took the opportunity to bring the cat out here and see my parents before going to norway. I cant wait!! only ... 4 more days!! ahhh! the only thing i'm not looking forward to is the flight... I hate sitting on airplanes.. even just going to calgary. gerrrr. So Pichew (the cat) has discovered cat nip and loves it... anyone know whats in catnip?? anyways i'm done here.. gona go have a shower and get my ass back to Tsawwassen... JFL wants me to work tomorrow.. not sure if i want to or not yet.
bai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home