ME

So I set this up because I dont like Yafro anymore

Friday, December 08, 2006

Norway Tomorrow!!


Sooooo I will try and post when i'm in Norway with pictures but we will see what happens. We are leaving for Seattle tomorrow moring at 1300 and catch the bus from YVR to KSEA, we will stay the night there.. have dinner at red lobster yummmmmmy and then catch North West 34 from seattle to Amsterdam 2 hour lay over and then KLM to Trondheim and we are there!!!! we are going to go to Sweeden to see the Ice castles... maybe even stay in one!! hehe. wow two weeks off.... I dont think I have had that ever... Took chewy to moms... I thikn he wants to be friens with kimmy but shes just not having it.. she tried to attack him.... but she has no claws he just looked at her and meowed... poor chewy.K well if i'm not on while i'm there then i'll be back on the 23rd! everyone have a great xmas.
nik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home