ME

So I set this up because I dont like Yafro anymore

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

December 20 6:57 am

Well goodmorning everyone... for most right now its good night. Tomorrow morning we leave Norway back for home, its supost to be the never ending day. We will leave at 1210 in the afternoon here and get back home around the same time there. Time will stand still as we go back in time. I'm excited to go home but sad that it was so short at the same time. This trip was alot better than I expected it was going to be. We didnt end up going to sweeden.. there was no snow to build an ice castle to see. Yesterday we went to Henriks brothers again to celebrate Lukas's 4 th bday. It was great got lots of pictures. Today is a be lazy stay in my pj's day, we have done everything we can. the snow is starting to melt away, and we will be back just in time for xmas!!!!!!!!!!! see ya soon everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home